Plumfan's blog

All the babble that's fit to print about my knitting, stitching and reading interests.

Monday, February 13, 2006

AAAARRGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

AAH! I got to the point on my cardigan where I split for the front and back and realized that my left and right sides were reversed. With this pattern the blue has to be on the right and it's not. So, I started to frog back, all the way to the ribbing. I decided, I have to go back this far, I'm just going to start over and fix my twists in the ribbing. So as of today, I'm basically starting over. Good thing I've got the day off for Lincoln's birthday, maybe I can catch up to where I was at the beginning of the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

Ouch! That hurts. But there's plenty of time and it sounds like you've got it under control. Best of luck!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home