Plumfan's blog

All the babble that's fit to print about my knitting, stitching and reading interests.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

On your mark. . .




This is my first foray into blogging. I am jumping in with both feet and little knowledge, so I hope you will bear with me while I learn. Why am I doing this? So I can show you all the great progress I am making during the Knitting Olympics!

I have joined team First Sweater and if all goes well, by Feb. 26 I will have a fabulously cute little cardigan and sock set for my sister-in-laws baby shower early in March. I’m going to knit the Lone Star Cardigan by Patti Pierce Stone. Click here to see what I’m supposed to end up with. Not only will this be my first sweater, but it also has intarsia color changes and I’m not sure how to do those. I’ll probably be spending a little time at my LYS and on knittinghelp.com making sure I’m twisting right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home